Sunday, March 07, 2010

D'Arab Cafe @ Section 7, Shah Alam

Was really going to go for the Middle Eastern food tonight, I was thinking along the line of Tarbush at Sunway Pyramid but before we went out I had a search on Google on any Middle Eastern restaurant in Shah Alam and I found this.. D'Arab Cafe.

Worth a try I thought and off we went.... and boyyy we were not disappointed. From the menu one will see that it cost between RM3 to 17. OK.... maybe the portion is small I thought, again I'm glad I was disappointed, the portion is enough for me (yeaaa.. I'm a big eater).

simple menu..

lamb kasbah.... chunks of lamb hidden under the rice

humus.. n pitta bread

chickens being roasted..

lamb hanith and lamb kasbah
(what you see in the right plate is just the tip of the iceberg..
quite a sizeable portion of lamb under the beriyani rice)

the succulent lamb hanith.. melt in d mouth :)

roasted chicken

pitta bread

lamb aukdah - shredded lamb with tomatoes and onions, chilli and sprinkled with lime

because I just like the food so much.. I enclose the map for those who are not familiar with Shah Alam may have difficulty finding the place. Its in the lower floor of the food court next to UNISEL.

No comments:

GoogleAd

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...