Sunday, January 11, 2009

Flea Market at Amcorp Mall, P.Jaya

The flea market at Amcorp Mall is on every Saturday and Sunday. Quite an interesting mix of items you can find there. Over the years I guess some of the regular sellers at the flea market has taken up permanent shops inside the mall. The flea market vendors sell everything from antiques, handicraft to actual vinyl records (Gosh.. a Madonna True Blue vinyl selling for RM60? Old Rainbow LP for RM70? I think I should go through my old vinyls.. maybe I can find some hidden fortune there too hehehe) . Other items include toys, branded apparel, homemade food, knick-knacks and gift items.
Amcorp Mall Opening Hours
Weekdays 10.00am to 10.00pm
Weekends & Public Holidays 10.00am to 10.00pm
Going to Amcorp Mall
By LRT: Take the Putra LRT to the Taman Jaya station. Amcorp Mall is just within few minutes walk from the station.

No comments:

GoogleAd

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...