Friday, April 02, 2010

Famous Quotes from famous movies - Forrest Gump 1994
















Forrest Gump: Mama always said life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.





Jenny Curran: Do you ever dream, Forrest, about who you're gonna be?

Forrest Gump: Who I'm gonna be?
Jenny Curran: Yeah.
Forrest Gump: Aren't-aren't I going to be me?

Forrest Gump: Stupid is as stupid does.

Forrest Gump: In the land of China, people hardly got nothing at all.
John Lennon: No possessions?
Forrest Gump: And in China they never go to church.
John Lennon: No religion too?
Dick Cavett: Ah. Hard to imagine.
John Lennon: Well it's easy if you try, Dick.

Forrest Gump: My name's Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest Gump.

Jenny Curran: Run, Forrest! Run!


Bumper Sticker Guy: [running after Forrest] Hey man! Hey listen, I was wondering if you might help me. 'Cause I'm in the bumper sticker business and I've been trying to think of a good slogan, and since you've been such a big inspiration to the people around here I thought you might be able to help me jump into - WOAH! Man, you just ran through a big pile of dog shit!
Forrest Gump: It happens.
Bumper Sticker guy: What, shit?
Forrest Gump: Sometimes.

Forrest Gump: I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floatin' around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it's both.

Drill Sergeant: Gump! What's your sole purpose in this army?
Forrest Gump: To do whatever you tell me, drill sergeant!
Drill Sergeant: God damn it, Gump! You're a god damn genius! This is the most outstanding answer I have ever heard. You must have a goddamn I.Q. of 160. You are goddamn gifted, Private Gump. Listen up, people...

Forrest Gump: Mama always said, dying was a part of life.




Forrest Gump: And cause I was a gazillionaire, and I liked doin it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Dorothy Harris: Are you coming along?
Young Forrest Gump: Mama said not to be taking rides from strangers.
Dorothy Harris: This is the bus to school.
Young Forrest Gump: I'm Forrest, Forrest Gump.
Dorothy Harris: I'm Dorothy Harris.
Young Forrest Gump: Well, now we ain't strangers anymore.

Mrs. Gump: Vacation's when you go somewhere... and you don't ever come back.

Lieutenant Daniel Taylor: Shoot, Forrest, shoot!!
Forrest Gump: I gotta pee!

Mrs. Gump: Life's a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get.

Mrs. Gump: What's normal anyways?

Forrest Gump: What's my destiny, Mama?
Mrs. Gump: You're gonna have to figure that out for yourself.

Jenny Curran: Have you ever been with a girl, Forrest?
Forrest Gump: I sit next to them in my Home Economics class all the time.


Forrest Gump: That's all I have to say about that.

Forrest Gump: So what are you doing in New York, Lt. Dan?
Lieutenant Daniel Taylor: I am living off the government tit! Sucking it dry!

Lyndon B. Johnson: [Putting medal on Forrest] America owes you a debt of gratitude, son. Now I understand you were wounded. Where were you hit?
Forrest Gump: In the buttocks.
Lyndon B. Johnson: Oh that must be a site.
[Whispering to Forrest]
Lyndon B. Johnson: I'd like to see that.
[Forrest shows him; Johnson walks away embarrassed]
Lyndon B. Johnson: God damn, son.

Forrest Gump: [in the Watergate hotel; on phone with security] Yeah, sir, you might want to send a maintenance man over to that office across the way. The lights are off, and they must be looking for a fuse box, 'cause them flashlights, they keep me awake.

[Describing Vietnam]
Forrest Gump: We was always taking long walks, and we was always looking for a guy named Charlie.

Principal: [after Mrs. Gump had been entertaining him] You're momma sure does care about your education, son.
Principal: [Forrest remains quiet] You don't say much do you?
Young Forrest Gump: [imitates the noises he has just heard] eh, eh, eh, eh, eh...




[Forrest Gump referring to Apple Computer]
Forrest Gump: Lieutenant Dan got me invested in some kind of fruit company. So then I got a call from him, saying we don't have to worry about money no more. And I said, that's good! One less thing.



John F. Kennedy: Congratulations, how do you feel?
Forrest Gump: I gotta pee.
John F. Kennedy: [turning to camera] I believe he said he had to go pee. Heh heh.

Jenny Curran: His name's Forrest.
Forrest Gump: Like me.
Jenny Curran: I named him after his daddy.
Forrest Gump: He got a daddy named Forrest, too?
Jenny Curran: You're his daddy, Forrest.

No comments:

GoogleAd

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...