Saturday, December 11, 2010

Citadines Quartier Jakarta

it was only opened early December and the only available room is the studio type, with microwave oven and cooker hobs. Other types of rooms include the maisonette and 2 bedroom is gonna be available in phases. It has flat screen LCD TV and a DVD player and to me the room is quite large for the price I paid. OK some of the facilities are not opened yet ie gym, no room service etc but I can live with that. FREE broadband in the room.. I likeee... and wireless in the lobby and restaurant.

Location wise its good, just outside the 3 in 1 area, close to many food eateries from those by the roadside at Jl Jaksa, to some nice restaurants including Tony Romas, Tiga Nyonya and Garuda etc. Breakfast is simple, not much choices but the basics are there, good enough for me.














Overall I think its value for money... its on promo now but even at the normal rate I still believe it gives good value





Jalan KH. Wahid Hasyim No.70,
Menteng, Jakarta 10340, Indonesia

http://www.citadines.com/indonesia/jakarta/quartier.html

No comments:

GoogleAd

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...