Friday, March 04, 2011

Akane Japanese Restaurant Crowne Plaza Hotel, Jakarta

Some people from Trip Advisor told me that this is the best kept secret in Jakarta. Well I am not disappointed, it was full of the Japs (means that the taste is authentic) and the price is surprisingly about the same as any Japs outlets at the malls.


tried the sashimi

and salmon teriyaki... 
Contact:
Akane Japanese Restaurant Crowne Plaza Hotel
2-3 Jalan Jenderal Gatot Subroto
Jakarta Capital Region 10270, Indonesia
(62)21 526 8833

2 comments:

MBI said...

Thanks bro. Before this, I thought Origami at Nikko Hotel Jakarta, being Japanese owned, was the best Japanese restaurant in Jakarta. However, having said that and without wanting to spoil anyone's enjoyment, I tend to be wary of Japanese restaurants in Jakarta because the "halal" enforcement by the authorities is either slack or totally lacking - so one often finds the same outlet offering pork dishes.

mat asri said...

Havent been to the one at Nikko Jakarta, maybe I'll do that on my next trip. Thanks for the pointer bro MBI

GoogleAd

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...