Saturday, June 23, 2012

All I Ask Of You-Sarah Brightman and Michael Ball.



an awesome performance of all i ask of you


RAOUL
No more talk of darkness, Forget these wide-eyed fears.
I'm here, nothing can harm you - my words will warm and calm you.
Let me be your freedom, let daylight dry -your tears.
I'm here, with you, beside you, to guard you and to guide you . . .
CHRISTINE
Say you love me every waking moment, turn my head with talk of summertime . . .
Say you need me with you, now and always . .promise me that all you say is true - that's all I ask of you . . .
RAOUL
Let me be your shelter, let me be your light.
You're safe: No-one will find you your fears are far behind you . . .
CHRISTINE
All I want is freedom, a world with no more night . . . and you always beside me
to hold me and to hide me . . .
RAOUL
Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime . . .
Iet me lead you from your solitude . . .
Say you need me with you here, beside you . . . anywhere you go, let me go too -
Christine, that's all I ask of you . . .
CHRISTINE
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime . . .
say the word and I will follow you . . .
BOTH
Share each day with me, each night, each morning . . .
CHRISTINE
Say you love me . . .
RAOUL
You know I do . . .
BOTH
Anywhere you go let me go too . . .Love me - that's all I ask of you . .

No comments:

GoogleAd

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...