Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Memorable quotes for Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (1999)

[first lines] Narrator: Austin Powers, International Man of Mystery, was frozen in 1967 and defrosted in the Nineties to battle his nemesis, Dr. Evil. After foiling his archenemy's plan to send a nuclear warhead to the center of the earth, Austin banished Dr. Evil to the cold recesses of space and settled down with his new wife, Vanessa, to live happily ever after. Or so he thought... 


Austin: Those are skin tight. How do you get into those pants baby? 
Felicity Shagwell: You can start by buying me a drink. 

Austin: [referring to Felicity sleeping with Fat Bastard] Well how could you do it?
Felicity Shagwell: I was just doing my job.
Austin: No, I mean, literally, HOW could you do it? The man's so fat, the sheer mechanics of it are mind-boggling. 





Robin Swallows: Tell me, Mr. Powers. Do you swing?
Austin: Are you kidding, baby? I put the "grrrr" in swinger, baby! Yeah!





Felicity Shagwell: Austin Powers, I presume.
Austin: Powers by name, powers by reputation.
Felicity Shagwell: Felicity Shagwell, CIA. Shagwell by name, shag-very-well by reputation.
Austin: Oh, be-have.
Felicity Shagwell: Not if I can help it.

Ivana: Do you know how we keep warm in Russia?
Austin: I can guess, baby.
Ivana: We play chess.
Austin: I guessed wrong. 

Number Two: Why not use your knowledge of the future to play the stock markets? We could make trillions.
Dr. Evil: Why make a trillion when we could make... billions?
Scott: A trillion's more than a billion, numbnuts.

[massaging Felicity]
Austin: How does that feel, baby?
Felicity Shagwell: Mmm, lower.
Austin: [deep voice] How does that feel, baby? 

Ivana: My name is Ivana, Ivana Humpalot.
Austin: Come again?
Ivana: Ivana Humpalot.
Austin: Well I vana toilet made out of solid gold, but it's just not in the cards now is it? 

Fat Bastard: Listen Missy, would you fancy another go? 'Cause once you've had fat, you never go back! Ha ha ha! 

[Austin picks up a boiling pot, with a stool sample from Fat Bastard inside]
Austin: Cor! This coffee smells like shit!
Basil: It *is* shit, Austin.
Austin: Oh, good. Then it's not just me.
[Drinks]
Austin: [Smacks lips] It's a bit nutty. 

Austin: I've lost my mojo. 
Felicity Shagwell: Oh, so that's why you...
Austin: Yes! Yes!
Felicity Shagwell: [smiles] I thought you didn't like me!
Austin: Oh no, baby. You're very shagadelic. I just didn't want to fall in love again, and I thought you'd never love me without my mojo. It's not you. You're fab, you're switched on, you're a bit of alright! YES! 

Vanessa Kensington: Do you smoke after sex?
Austin: I don't know, baby, I never looked. 

Austin: I can't believe Vanessa, my bride, my one true love, the woman who taught me the beauty of monogamy, was a fembot all along. Wait a tick, that means I'm single again! Oh behave!

Austin: Let me ask you a question. And be honest. Do I make you horny, baby? Do I? Do I make you *randy*?
Ivana: [gets up from the table] No more games. Dr. Evil sent me here to kill you, but I find you so
[pause]
Ivana: sexy! Just make love to me. Now, Austin Powervich! Hurry!
[Austin rips his shirt open]
Ivana: Oh, you are hairy like *animal*!
Austin: Grr, baby! Very grr!
Ivana: Make love to me, monkey man! 


No comments:

GoogleAd

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...